We can take most electronics for free from your home or small business. Our collection sites are conveniently located to many neighborhoods and municipalities in the Puget Sound area, and we accept most electronics at no charge.
If you have a small amount of e-waste or a large TV, for example, and are unable to deliver to us, consider using roadie.com. Apply promo code 3R10TECH and get 10% off your first delivery.
MAIN DROP-OFF RECYCLING LOCATION - JUST SOUTH OF DOWNTOWN SEATTLE
- For our residential customers, our main facility is open for receiving 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, and 11 am to 5 pm on Saturdays.
- Note: on weekdays, the loading dock closest to the 5505 entrance is open for drop-offs (see Google Street View below).
- On Saturdays, the loading dock closest to the 5511 entrance (retail store) is open for receiving recycling.
- Our main site is an authorized collection site for the E-cycle WA program. Most items are accepted for no charge.
- Click here to see a list of what we accept for recycling at our main location.
- No unattended or after hours drop-offs allowed
NORTH END PARTNER COLLECTION SITE - KENMORE, WA
- For our residential customers in the north end, our partner collection site at Mail Access is open to receive small electronics for recycling 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, and 9 am to 3 pm on Saturdays.
- This site is not a collection site for the E-cycle WA program. NO TVS, CRT MONITORS, APPLIANCES, OR LARGER ITEMS CAN BE ACCEPTED HERE.
- Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, Macs, LCD Monitors, Mobile Devices, Peripherals, and Small consumer and office electronics are accepted.
- Destruction services for hard drives and media must be made and arranged with our main location. No destruction services are available at the north end partner location.
- No unattended drop-offs please.