Our SimplEcycle program provides everything you need to conveniently recycle electronics by UPS, including pre-paid shipping labels and boxes. It is an easy and responsible way to recycle laptops, phones and other electronics.
Need a custom mail-in recycling program for your organization?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Any computer, phone or small home electronics that needs recycling
- Cords and chargers are ok
- Please don’t ship light bulbs, manuals, cases or laptop bags
- Reuse is our priority. It’s good for the planet and makes technology more affordable. We reuse as many computers, phones and other devices as possible, including for our non-profit and low income technology access program.
- All non-reusable devices will be responsibly recycled. 3R Technology is an R2:2013 certified company which ensures that we follow the highest standards for electronics recycling.
- We will send you a confirmation of receipt once your shipment arrives and we’ve properly recycled your electronics.
- 3R Technology is a NAID (National Association of Information Destruction) AAA-certified facility, ensuring that we securely shred or wipe all data-containing devices.
- We certainly encourage anyone to remove the data media, such as a hard drive, or wipe the device before mailing it in. An effective, free software to use on most laptops and PCs is KillDisk.